InfoSec Write-ups – Medium–
InfoSec Writeups’ first collaboration with PentesterLab
We are super excited to announce that Infosec Write-ups is conducting its first-ever competition in collaboration with PentesterLab — the biggest and best online resource that makes learning web hacking easier!
The winners will receive 1-month PentesterLab Pro Lab Coupons, using which they can access all the pro labs and learn everything from basic bugs to advanced vulnerabilities.
The rules are simple. To be eligible, you should:
- Be a writer for Infosec Write-ups
- Have an account at PentesterLab
- Follow both Infosec Write-ups and PentesterLab on Twitter
- Submit a high-quality writeup from October 4–14, 2020 (unpublished drafts only).
- Add the line “Submitted as a part of October PentesterLab giveaway” at the end of the Writeup.
The winners will be decided based on the claps, views, quality of the article, and novelty of the technique discussed etc. There will be TWO winners.
Anybody from all over the world can participate. Age, the profession etc doesn’t matter.
Points to note:
- The writeup shouldn’t be behind the Medium paywall for its lifetime. That means it should be accessible for everyone even without Medium Membership.
- The article shouldn’t be removed from InfoSec Writeups (If removed, the writer will be disqualified next time)
That’s all from our end. We cannot wait to see what amazing articles you come up with.
Keep hacking, keep writing, and keep being awesome.